This position is responsible for growing a successful enterprise by helping business owners manage their long-term cost of risk and earning the opportunity to become their insurance advisor. Successful candidates have previous sales experience with a demonstrated ability to convert relationships into long-term clients. Excellent phone skills, presentation acumen, relationship development experience, strong attention to detail, and networking skills are all required.[AG1] [MB2] Candidates with the right skills and talents can build a successful future for themselves while building life-long relationships with clients across Colorado.
· Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on mid-size companies.
· Prepares and implements an individual business plan annually.
· Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
· Participates in team sales situations with other Advisors and support personnel. Full Posting »
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Full Posting »
- Develop and maintain proactive communications with clients, producers and insurance company underwriters. Act as the primary contact for general insurance questions and policy changes.
- Participate in developing marketing strategy for renewals and new accounts. Take primary responsibility for marketing accounts to include:
- Gather and organize appropriate information required to market account
- Follow-up with underwriters for quotes
- Compare quotes for coverage, limits and pricing
Responsible for managing the service provided to assigned personal insurance clients to assure profitability and a high level of retention. Some personal lines new business production is expected.
Full Posting »
- Develops and maintains proactive communications with clients and company underwriters. Acts as primary contact for all insurance questions and policy changes
- Prospect and qualify new personal line accounts
- Develops marketing strategy for new business and assigned renewal business; gathers and organizes appropriate information required to market accounts.
We’re hiring for multiple positions! Click below! Full Posting »