Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor
CCIG, one of the largest independent commercial and personal lines insurance brokers in Colorado, is hiring for an Insurance Advisor to help build our growing organization. As an Insurance Advisor on our Commercial Lines team, you will sell insurance products and services for an industry leader in Colorado. We offer excellent income opportunities for sales professionals who possess a competitive spirit and are seeking career development!
This position is responsible for growing a successful enterprise by helping business owners manage their long-term cost of risk and earning the opportunity to become their insurance advisor. Successful candidates have previous sales experience with a demonstrated ability to convert relationships into long-term clients. Excellent phone skills, presentation acumen, relationship development experience, strong attention to detail, and networking skills are all required.[AG1] [MB2] Candidates with the right skills and talents can build a successful future for themselves while building life-long relationships with clients across Colorado.
· Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on mid-size companies.
· Prepares and implements an individual business plan annually.
· Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
· Participates in team sales situations with other Advisors and support personnel.
Full Posting »
CCIG Insurance, one of the largest independent brokers in Colorado, is currently hiring for a Commercial Account Executive to partner with Sales Executives to manage and service the insurance programs for an assigned group of our valued clients. Position requires substantial personal contact with clients and others within and outside of the Agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Full Posting »
- Develop and maintain proactive communications with clients, producers and insurance company underwriters. Act as the primary contact for general insurance questions and policy changes.
- Participate in developing marketing strategy for renewals and new accounts. Take primary responsibility for marketing accounts to include:
- Gather and organize appropriate information required to market account
- Follow-up with underwriters for quotes
- Compare quotes for coverage, limits and pricing
- Negotiate terms and conditions
CCIG, one of the largest independent brokers in Colorado, is looking for a Personal Lines Account Associate to help build our growing organization! As an Associate on our Personal Lines team, you will work to support our Personal Lines Division for an industry leader in Colorado. We offer excellent opportunities for professionals and training for motivated entrepreneurial individuals seeking career development!
Full Posting »
- Originates new & renewal quotes in comparative rating system.
- Researches online for information to complete Replacement Cost Estimators
- Processes endorsements.
- Issues Evidences of Insurance, Auto ID cards, LPRs, etc.
- Proofs downloaded policies and endorsements.