Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor
CCIG, one of the largest independent commercial and personal lines insurance brokers in Colorado, is hiring for an Insurance Advisor to help build our growing organization. As an Insurance Advisor on our Commercial Lines team, you will sell insurance products and services for an industry leader in Colorado. We offer excellent income opportunities for sales professionals who possess a competitive spirit and are seeking career development!
This position is responsible for growing a successful enterprise by helping business owners manage their long-term cost of risk and earning the opportunity to become their insurance advisor. Successful candidates have previous sales experience with a demonstrated ability to convert relationships into long-term clients. Excellent phone skills, presentation acumen, relationship development experience, strong attention to detail, and networking skills are all required.[AG1] [MB2] Candidates with the right skills and talents can build a successful future for themselves while building life-long relationships with clients across Colorado.
· Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on mid-size companies.
· Prepares and implements an individual business plan annually.
· Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
· Participates in team sales situations with other Advisors and support personnel.
Full Posting »
CCIG Insurance, one of the largest independent brokers in Colorado, is currently hiring for a Commercial Account Executive to partner with Sales Executives to manage and service the insurance programs for an assigned group of our valued clients. Position requires substantial personal contact with clients and others within and outside of the Agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Full Posting »
- Develop and maintain proactive communications with clients, producers and insurance company underwriters. Act as the primary contact for general insurance questions and policy changes.
- Participate in developing marketing strategy for renewals and new accounts. Take primary responsibility for marketing accounts to include:
- Gather and organize appropriate information required to market account
- Follow-up with underwriters for quotes
- Compare quotes for coverage, limits and pricing
- Negotiate terms and conditions
The primary focus of CCIG’s Receptionist is handling internal and external calls for the firm, and greeting, directing and assisting visitors, clients and staff in a professional and courteous manner. This position requires excellent attendance and punctuality. The receptionist must demonstrate polished verbal communication skills, professional dress and demeanor, friendly and outgoing personality, and be a self-starter. This is a great growth opportunity with a stable firm.
Full Posting »
- Must be highly organized with excellent verbal communication skills and a focus on customer service
- 2 year college degree preferred
- Must have a general understanding of in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to read, comprehend and execute correspondence, memos, emails and basic instructions
- Ability to handle pressure