Where Relationships MatterAbout CCIG
What Our Clients Are Saying
- "We expected great things from CCIG, but we got more than we expected—a fully engaged 'consulting firm' continuously focused on our best interests. CCIG's tireless involvement in the management and mitigation of our risks is invaluable." Alek Orloff, CFO Alpine Waste & Recycling
- "When a hail storm caused significant roof damage to several of our hangars in Denver, the claim management service we received from CCIG was outstanding. The claim was large and presented challenges, but CCIG worked closely with the underwriter and contractors to maximize our compensation and expedite the repairs." Mark Johnson, President & CEO jetCenters of Colorado
- "What makes CCIG a great insurance broker is that their people took the time to learn about our business. As a result of our partnership and their ability to manage our insurance professionally, we have been able to focus on growing our business. It's a partnership that works very well." Jeff Adams, Principal/Managing Director Risas Dental and Braces
- "Our partnership with CCIG strengthens our relationship with our clients. With CCIG at the helm, we never have to worry about risk or compliance issues, allowing us to focus on our business and our clients." Mark Lestikow, CEO Closet Factory
- "We moved all our insurance needs from our old carrier to CCIG. Great guys and they have honestly gone above and beyond in service for us. We have had many sit-down conversations and they have been able to point out several points in our coverage where we had holes and I feel super-comfortable with these guys. On top of the great personal service, they are more competitive with prices. ... You will be happy and confident with CCIG!" Justin Klomp, President Trice Jewelers
- "CCIG knows our business, our corporate culture, and our risk tolerances. The key to our successful relationship is that CCIG is continually tracking our needs and the insurance industry so we can focus on our business." Tom Tolkacz, CEO Swingle Lawn, Tree and Landscape Care
9 Ways Your Employees Can Help You Fight CybercrimeEvery day, more than 1 million people become victims of cybercrime, according to a study by...
What Childcare Centers Can Do to Reduce Wrongful Termination LawsuitsNegligence is a legal concept that most childcare center operators know all too well. They fully...
Case Study: An Eye for Details Yields Big Workers’ Compensation SavingsBUSINESS: Medical laboratory EMPLOYEES: 99 THE CHALLENGE: When it comes to workers’ compensation,...